[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.9″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.9″]
Small Business Needs Online Marketing To Reach & Engage New Customers
That’s why Yellow Pages advertising used to be so cost-effective. But today, there are two BIG problems with Yellow Pages advertising… the high cost, and the fact that Yellow Pages advertising is in decline. And why’s that?
The rise of Search Engines, particularly Google, and the advent of Local Search epitomised by Google+ Local listings, means that more and more customers are searching online for the products and services they want to purchase.
Google is far and away the biggest producer of Search Engine traffic. If your business isn’t on Page #1 of Google, then your potential customers aren’t finding you. That FREE traffic is going to your competitors!
So, what are your options? You either
- make do with less business now, and even less in the future, or
- pay through the nose to advertise in Yellow Pages and the traditional media (Press. Radio, TV etc.), or
- actually PAY to advertise on the Google search result pages where your competitors have a free listing. Ouch!
- or start acting to create and improve your online presence
We’d like to help you and your business reach those potential customers and clients who are out there now, searching for the products/services you provide. There are FOUR major areas of online promotion where your business can connect with new customers.
- For most local businesses, setting up a fully optimised Google+ Local listing is the single most important thing you can do to get onto Page #1, and enjoy that free stream of potential customers. Learn more…
- Having your own Business Website, or upgrading your current, non-performing site, is a must for every business. Learn more…
- With searches for local businesses on mobile devices poised to surpass desktop searches, having a mobile-friendly website is rapidly becoming a must. Learn more…
- With Social Media becoming more entrenched as a means of customers finding you, finding out about what others think of you and interacting with you, a Social Media Strategy is a must for any business that plans on surviving. Learn more…
Give us a call today, on 0434 509 853, and let’s get you ‘up there’.